The Film Catalogue contains thousands of projects and films that are available from producers, distributors and sales companies. Most are presented at the major film markets, including American Film Market, European Film Market, Hong Kong Filmart and Cannes Market.
Here you can read synopses, find projects that are seeking distribution partners, watch trailers, view posters, and discover where the film industry will be tomorrow. You can easily search by production status, genre, language, director, cast, company, title, etc.
The Film Catalogue account subscriptions are open to all producers, distributors and sales companies. Put your films and projects in front of the thousands of Buyers and industry professionals who visit The Film Catalogue every week. There are three TFC subscription options:
- Professional: List up to 5 titles ($120)
- Premium: List up to 30 titles ($400)
- Distributor: List unlimited titles ($900)
Annual subscriptions run September 1 - August 31. Highlights include:
- Company page with company logo, contact information, staff, production profile and your listed films.
- Titles may be continually added and removed to stay within subscription limits.
- Listed titles may be finished or in any stage of development or production.
- Access to content for worldwide visitors is free and does not require a password.
Subscribe today by following this link: SUBSCRIBE
The Film Catalogue is a service of the Independent Film & Television Alliance, a non-profit association whose mission is to provide the independent film and television industry with marketplace-oriented services and worldwide representation. Questions? Email TFC@ifta-online.org.